Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's raining and raining

R.A.I.N
it feels insecure when it's raining.
it feels like the heavenly gods are crying over something tragic.
the feeling of a rain gives me happiness, but i heard that most
DRAMAS, happens during rains.
there will always be a rainbow after the rain.

wonder why it's called RAINBOW?
coz. it has 7 ALPHABETS.... which is according to the 7 colours in the rainbow.
i think each color signifies each special and unique meanings.

Yesterday, i dreamt a special dream.
it's a dream about FINDING THE SPECIAL RAINBOW.
and. i dreamt i found a big FLAGGING SPLASHING rainbow.
it's so UNIQUE.
it keeps flashing in my mind.

then i know why God gave me this dream.
God wants me to know, there's always a DIM LIGHT at the end of every depression.

i chase my dreams,
i faced enough fear,
i suffered enough pain,
i cherished a lot and more to cherish,
i smiled,
i cried,
i dodged....

my journey, starts here.


with love,
rockstar yee.


how u think bout my blog!!