Thursday, October 2, 2008

true colours with life

thanks to simonez. i tot of sumthing i wanna write ><
life is wonderful.like i said.
life really is like a rainbow.
cherish it! =)=)
hahahahahahhaha

i think....
rainbow colours resembles my life.
no single colour. no one resembles one colour. no one.
when u are angry, u r red.
when u r jealous, green
then when u r sad, u r blue =(
then when its boring... u r grey or dull
when u feel like theres no way out lifes a whole pitch black
and when its simple and peaceful, its white.
when u r in love, u r red. =) filled with love.
when u feel sweet, u r yellow MELLOW!
cherish it.
human beings are deep with feelings and true colours.
cherish ur life.
again and again as this passage can take me.
i gone through all sorts of things. well.
maybe i m small 13? duhh.
BUT. i gone thru a lot this whole year.
friendship. trust. sadness and all.

whole loads of em.
bt every minute i had those feelings. sad, happy? disapointment?
i really tasted the feeling and really know how does it feel... when u are happy, sad or wadever.
life really lets u noe a lot of things and went thru a lot. =)


but along this road. i have my frens wif me by myside.
and my family with me, shoulders set between us.
always together =)


LIFE IS A JOURNEY WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE AND ALONG, YOU WILL MEET PEOPLE WHICH WILL JOIN YOU THRU UR JOURNEY ;D


life is wonderful.
miracles happen
=)
trust me
=D

venetia with colours =)

how u think bout my blog!!