Monday, October 6, 2008

late post. =.=

hey. sorry for the late posts. ;P
bt i am sure you guys will leave comments for me LATE.
haha so that's why i called it a LATE POST.
anyway i really am glad for you guys there to support me ya all'
>~<
OKAY. so. hmm today will be a typical day.
bt i really am glad to meet my friends.
i love you guys, again!
PS. LOVE YOU

my raya holidays?
still OK. bt i have to admit.
it's tough reading. i dun really like it but. it's my life.
and i got to set it right now, cuz my future is waiting for me
XDD

guess what?
i found my fave author frm odonata publishing co.
it's so.... shocking?
well. i have to admit. I LOVE YOU, XIU YIN
sorry. i cant write chinese here, cuz i had a prob with my laptop.
anyway really glad to see ur blog!!
and plus, i just read ur novel... chun chun de shou hu shen.
it's better than ji yi tian shi, no offence.
because... to me, ji yi tian shi is like... umm how could i say... it's good. bt i dont know why i prefer miracles and magic stuff frm chun chun de shou hu shen.
haha
bt ji yi tian shi really let me cry out when i read the grandfather part there.
good job !

oh yeah, about ur books.
umm.... i am trying to buy the latest. yue liang cheng. and xu you bin's um... wad's that again? i cant recall.
bt i love ur books and his ! ^^
clap clap for you!
i m trying really hard to write a story. and i worked hard since last year. because my uncle bought me both of ur books, and it gives me the ... push to write stories.
i like stories, especially fairy tales and stuff.
i wrote one, which is published by the PENANG CHINESE TOWN HALL.
it is a competition. wo de gu shi shu. it was selected and published.
the title is SHUN ZHAO CAI HONG JI. and my name. HUANG XIN YU.
><
it's a good start for me
the story includes a girl found a guy called ZI THONG which is purple.
she happens to know that zi thong is actually a color from a rainbow fallen from the sky.
and she helped zhi thung to find his family in the sky.
along the journey, there are lots of twists and turns.
hope u read it yourself!
><

hhehe
i hope u can see this post and like it.

how u think bout my blog!!