Friday, September 19, 2008

So Yesterday

hmm. when u hear my title of this blog today.. wad u think of?
Hilary duff's song? in her frist album. first track.
cuz i only knew theres such a blog thing bsides friendster. and i wanna be part of it
and this post today. will be a fresh start eh?
this song is actually meaningful. cuz its the 1ST TRACK. and it means so yesterday, which means we should look more in the future and dont look back to the sad things left behind.

Well, i think i ve changed much since i been into secondary school. wad can i say? its.. TOUGH man
maybe some of you guys enjoyed it at the beginning,? yeah. i am the the same
bt thigs get a lil ruff when it comes to march.
i have lots and lots of problems coming into my way. it started wif a friend, well i can say we really are best friends, things really go well at the beginning.
until. we had a fight for 3 times. we hurt each other without knowing and.... things get worse and worse by day.
our memories really is..... sweet and hurtful. its just like a wind. it comes and it goes.
i guess its the only word to describe our friendship.
at the end of the day, we are officially enemies. she got her gang, i got mine?
well, honestly, shes one of the closest spouse i got in class, except the others which are not in the same class wif me.
we do things together. when u see her, u will see me.
we are like BFF totally forever. hmm. that didnt work out anyway. she was really like a good friend
so when we fought, i was left alone there. nobodys my REAL FRIEND.
the one who jokes and tells u stuff together.
so i was turned into from a popular and talkative, lively person into a sad, emo, lonely, silent person.
so... until i met a group of people.
they were really friendly and welcomed me into a new place. a new start.
rite?
bt.... things didnt get well.
haha.
we were enemies for umm......4 to 5 months.
so. i guess i need to put an aid to this situation. i called her and apologized for wad i did wrong and wadever that hurt her. she believed me and accepted me as a fren.
we were back like the old days,
laughter, my lively me has gotten back.
But. until one day. we had a BIG HUGE MASSIVE misunderstanding.
she just poofed out from my world and stepped into another world. leavin me there, alone, AGAIN.
I swear i will never cry again
bt tears just came down like ..... naturally?
i really DO CARE ABOUT HER.
shes just a special friend
after a while. i think i missed her.
bt i got really TRUE FRIENDS by my side.
always there for me
they supported me ine everything and joke wif me.
so with their help, i got happy agn. and things went back normal.!
my fren and me right now were........ back again?
hmm haha
yeah. were back again.,
so. no hates. no grudges. jst friends.
anyway she got her own friends now. i got mine. just really am happy to have her back as a FRIEND =)
i got friends who care bout me now. really. and i realy am lucky to have that all around me
bt i didnt realize that until today. cuz i m too sick of me lately.
haha
well. life is full of surprises!

=))
thanks guys. without u guys, there wont be a VENETIA again.

all the guys out there with problems?
hmm email me. or msn.
venetiawong@hotmail.com

how u think bout my blog!!