Sunday, September 21, 2008

LALALA A FUTURE AHEAD



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA


things are settling in for ME~


I cut my fringe todayy~! BOO!


great just because of my school you noe. its really strict when it comes to HAIR POLICY.


bleugh~


anyway! i m more cuter when i cut that@@


HAHAHAH


BAHAHAHAHHAHA . dun mention it.


hmmmmmmmmm


today is just boring? so i decided to type this .


actually got lots of ppl online in my area, bt just..... nothin to talk?


when i meet wif my frens only i can talk much.


;x


i played my harmonica as well.... hmm its feels nice when u nail the skills~


hahahha


and..... i m goin for the december competition, my senior says so!


YAY! now is all bout practice, and more more practice? think i can do it?


me venetia wong, doesnt have any potential anyway. ahahhahaha


bt i really love music.


music just takes me away., i really can feel music around me. its like.... wad can i say? related?;x


so it will be a new experience for me goin to this competition and i can learn more.


and the music it feels SO GOOD MAN~


hahhahahahahahah


i feel high when i talked bout it.


i also goin to join joey's band next year as soon as i go guitar lessons this year end for intensive classes.





thats the guitar i wanted.

bt normally. my mom wont buy that one for me.

hmm. TT^TT

ok.

and i really wanna upgrade myself.

so i think i will take hip hop classes, cuz my frens got a nice good package to learn hip hop.


But i m sure i will work hard to catch up my studies~

hmm dreaming now bout a bright future~~

0.0

WOAHHH

how u think bout my blog!!