Saturday, April 4, 2009

Manhattan .

yesterday, me and my family went to queensbay to have dinner, right after i had my tuition at anthony..


we went to MANHATTAN FISH MARKET at LG floor. umm i never eat that before but many of my frens said it was a blast.

the manhattan company also send us the brochure bout the promotion .
one plate free one piece of fish.

actually i go to queens is got SOME OTHER THING to buy de…. ben lai i wan buy ROXY. but cant mar…. then i was thnking of Xiao shuo . the WANG JIA MO NU XUE YUAN ! i wanted it so badly. and of course, buy my sis the FEARLESS taylor

swift album .

so we ma go lor.

we ordered the dory fish . RM 13.50 .. i think then the swordfish de ah …also orange juice and sprite.

 

here are some pics >

DSC00228 thats my sis with the specs. can u spot me ?? O.O

DSC00229 my evil brother wif the knife. ><’’

further then we just went around shopping… it was quite late. we went there by 8 and reached 8.30 … so we didnt shop much . =(

DSC00230 my silly brother again .

 

oh well. he really is silly….

 

that’s the pic i took later that night. i edited it .

DSC00226  nice huh ??

 

LOL.

how u think bout my blog!!