Wednesday, December 24, 2008

competition week.

that's the poster.

Competition :








20th, 21st december.


(it's a delay. coz u noe, connection+cable)




i really did took snaps. umm there will be delays for the pics to come.


so i will introduce my fellow frens first.


my quatret: smarter(LXY), yiyen, xiumin, ME!





that's me and smarter.




me, yiyen and smarter. sry there's no xiumin pics here. ;(



i am playing the chord.





>> it makes a CHA CHA sound. yea. =D




























then xiu min plays the BASS.






yiyen and smarter are the 1ST AND 2ND. who usually uses the normal harmonica.



okay.





20th:



umm u chged into my black skirt and a white long sleeved plain blouse.



my mother planned on going, coz we all have to reach the komtar auditorium, by 7.30. so we all got up really early and my mom was. BLA BLA BLAing... ugh. she does that all the time. so . when i got there, i found my friends and we went up. we all got into our places .



the first competition was the BLUES HARMONICA. it's like... country folk thing.



then saw lots of great contestants. hah! then followed by.. tada !



SOLO !!!



they told us to get seated, all the solo contestants , so me and smarter, (we took part in it, yiyen and xiu min dont want to)



i was really nervous. i am the 6th contestant.... xinying was the 18th. the last one. boo. ok. umm. my senior, zhi thung, she did a great job. hah. she always do.



my dad got ready the camera and keep on snapping everyone., ugh. when it was the 5th's i knew my doom time is now arriving, SOON.



then my dad and my mom, ah, all my family members were like GO GO GO ! .... i mean they keep saying go... it wont work. IT WONT. trust me. now i finally noe the meaning,why i wished someone goodluck at the most important time, they dont smile. they frown.



here goes. the emcee said my name out and i took a step.



all my frens and seniors keep saying JIA YOU! I COUNT ON YOU. ugh. it wont work so i fake a smile and me and my pianist got up the stage.



we can test our mic first. we can. so i tested quite long and gave a signal to my pianist and started.



VIVA VIVALDI, huh.



then i go go go go..... got lots of notes mistakes.



ugh. i didnt plan on winning afterall. =)



phew then it was finally over. haha ~ then my senior all came up to me, huijing and yuwen.



huijing say i did a great job. i was like I DID?



=.=



haha



yuwen said VERY NICE. yiyen they all said the same thing too. so i made a squel.... which everyone turned around and looked at me. oopps. another embarassin'move.



when it was xinying's time i got excited and my hands, they got their BLOOD back. ahah so i m not freezing like hell anymore. ;S



xinying's song- VALSENTINO , really nice. i like it , and me and yiyen cheered on her. then when it's finished, she keep smiling like siao lang. hahaha. she's so cute. haha .



oh yea, then there are lots of schools competin'....



CLBHS(clhs in butterworth),



YHHS( frm kl. i heard they are really good),



CLHS,



PCGHS(MINE),



HEHS(hengee),



CDKHS(xiu dao yuan).



umm i got to meet my old pals frm CLBHS, ahah



xiu yi, yiyong, jianrong, yuhong, ming han(wo de ai ) ahahahhaha plus, i got to tell them i am cute. which is true. haahaha i am lovin' my self too much. (; but. it's not a crime waddd.... ahaha it was fun staying wif them.



NOW FOR MY QUATRET TIME.



the other groups... umm lemme see..... they were.. umm friendly? especially the CDKHS. umm i wasnt nervous when i was practicing before the competition wif eunice. bt when we are waiting for our turn, i AM. the song we're playing is PARADE OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS.



da da rum da dum da da da da dum da da da da da da...~~



haha



go check it frm youtube.



well. yiyen's harmonica gone wrong, so we have to repeat all over again. then when we are finished, she sort of cried.... and ... umm wan xin got to tell the judges to let us retry. and we did. but i messed up.... coz me and xiumin and smarter are having a test mic. maybe yy was too .. umm focused and she started herself. and i didnt got the whole first bar right. and she got too fast in the chorus part, so all of us are being her echoes.



but at least, we give it a try. but i have to say, i really quite disappointed in her. but i noe it's not her fault. and. i always love u guys !



so nite time, there was this OZALIS NITE.


they did a great job, and let me know that, harmonica, really can create a beautiful melody =D
they even can beat box with the BASS!!! and chord!!



how u think bout my blog!!