Saturday, December 13, 2008

Embarassing ;x


Now, to think back what happened yesterday really was embarassing.



Geez. coz i got a solo, so my seniors suggest all those who took part in solo shud perform in front of everyone, including, juniors and seniors. so i was my turn. i keep say DON WAN DON WAN they forced me.

T^T

They forced me , so what could i say?
no?
yes?
ugh of course the NO.
but it's impossible for me to say so.

First, my harmonica is spoiled/ T^T
then i have to use my senior's instead.
which is hard to adapt,
coz it's a different brand from mine,
but i still need to practice?
It;s hard ,,,,
coz some of the notes are hard to blow.

Here i go....

DISGUSTING.
all those chicken, sounds,
killin,
slayin
sounds all came out.

everyone was... umm... sort of... annoyed?
ugh
i have to make a fake smile


Some of the seniors dun understand then keep commenting
MY WAY OF PRACTICE.
haih.
sad.
i couldnt go and explain everything?
of course i kept quiet.

I thought bout giving up,
but my quatret members called me dont
annd my senior too,
thanks.,
huijing, yiyen, smarter, yuwen.

love you guys (:

want me to kiss u guys ma?
haha
i am sure u are saying no now.
xD


how u think bout my blog!!