Wednesday, December 24, 2008

delays.

really sorry i didnt write anything in my blog.

got some ppl complaining =.=









great. connection problem.
okay. now i can start saying somethin.

i really did take snapshots

but. MY MOM LOST THE CABLE

ughhhhh

dont worry i'll go get a new one.

;x

so there will be loads of delays.

umm here are some snapshots by b2 frm the camp :
it's B2'S BLOG SPOT.
go there !!



me and chea yuen in the bus. when goin to butterfly farm.


the butterscotch me and wayne made. it's sweet, dude.


ad we made. it's not that nice as you think. =S

nt know b2 really uploaded this.





chea yuen took this i wasnt smiling. ;s

haha i so stim. want some water?
ish.

haha. laughing at wayne. I WAS B2!!





see that? say HI wayne! yea, that's wayne the one that i mentioned at the past few days




(:








yea thats me and wayne. actually i wasnt ready yet. so b2 jz clicked. haih. stim





hahahahhaa that's me , behind that is joyce.


i just smiled at b2. bt she took a snap. awww i look so cute


xDDDD

how u think bout my blog!!