Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd jan !

hey !!
it's 2nd january!!
of 2009 !!!
crap. time is flowing...
okay. stop !
my apologies.
well. today me and my friends hangout at queensb. mall at penang, duh?
so there's me, yuwen,zhi thung , wei li, and a guy idk his name, smarter, yiyen,eunice, doraemon mommy (heh !)
here are some pics :

that's the part when my dad drove into the TAXI LANE.
that's the shot bout umm we went for sakae sushi.. umm i spilled water ... so umm i rub it with tissue. which is that tiny piece there. umm. well. i put it at a corner.
ps. it's art !
sorry for the black lines.. i think it's technical problems. ;xx









that's the cawan mushi thing. lols. it's nice !

me and xin ying go arcade playing the badminton thing. we only got 6 shots. really .. disappointing. ;(

well. for the record. i poh kai dy !!! TT^TT

i spent so much that i couldnt even remember, i just noe i took rm70.

well. it's my savings for this month ! and left with umm rm10 or something. wad i bought?!







how u think bout my blog!!