Monday, January 12, 2009

Sy0k !!

today so syok.
wahaha
know why?
of coz no la.
or why i still telling you in my blog
hahaha

today SPBT gt meeting again.
guess what.
we nid to help them to work again.
me , chea yuen and yan qing , and our other frens, came to A8 (it's a room)and help Sally (our senior) , shen hui, juny... they all do the Form 4 text book work
it's usual....
hanging around wif BOOKS.
they all got dust and book WORMs inside them, trust me, it's not a graphic, it's really a book worm.
juny also saw tiok. 书虫!!
anyway... we all got stressed out but i work lesser....
heh =x
coz my stomach *pain* really pain u tau ?! haih !!!!
we work frm 2 sumthing to 6 sumthing !!
4 hours !!
waaaaaaa........ T^T
i wan die dy !!!!
i cant stay in class wif fei fei and nee nee , xia0ji and all my pals !
chumei sit alone there also kelian !!
T^T

in the end, of coz
we all gt smelly and sticky. ugh.
and i got to go back home early !!
wakaka !
coz i took my bag to bilik Boss, early 15 minutes.
so i can go back earlier. thanks to sally !
muahahahahhaha

this is not the SYOK part.

syok part is.
i follow nee nee wif her bus to go back home
i lied to my mom that her mom fetch
but i realize i cant lie dy mar. so i tell my mom. nee nee is sit bus de.
she got furious. and i hang up.
=xx
"this bus la !!" nee nee shouted
ppl excited mar !
haha
xiao ji and debbie also in the bus.
BUT THEY DIN BOOK PLACE FOR US !!
so me and nee nee korlen....
no place to sit !!
T^T
ok la.
ne experience.
it's my 2nd year of my lifetime .
xD
hehhhh

quite syok pun.
although cant sit down,
sit on the FLOOR !
and , i promise xia0 ji i will post this in my blog.
which I ALREADY DID !
x)
i got lil bit headache but it's worth it

haha

nee nee say 8 pm will reach bt , we 815 baru reach.
=(
so when we reach, my mom was all worried wif her mom.
thank god my mom din scold me !!!
thank god !
but she did mumble something.
haih.
poor ear.
=x

how u think bout my blog!!