Monday, January 5, 2009

jan 5th. big day

is today counted as a big day?
i dont think so (:
haha.
it may be a big day for someone , but not for me.

holidays really are... too fast for me, coz i wasted too much time.
as they say. u really will regret if you didnt really appreciate something.
hmm....i spent it on... waking up late. so i only have 12 hours per day . on a holiday
hahas.
i am a bad girl !!!
(silly)

so i woke up at 5.45am with my siblings coz i wanted to load this mvie. haha !
i am a movie maniac !
coz my disc scratches. have to watch thru the web. how tragic !
so i got up and watched till 9.sumthing
and got sleepy..
so i jumped up to bed and doze till 9.45 i think.
arh.
the moment i knew school time is arriving i am so.. nervous?
maybe i am afraid of wat i will hear and see, huh?
maybe. who knows?

then i continue sleeping till 11.00 am , car arriving at 12.
so i got ready.
(you dont wanna noe wad i did.)
heh =x
i got a new bag ! frm x treme !
xD not like the old one back last year. =p

so i arrived school and suddenly felt happy coz i am A FORM 2 NOW.
I AM
I AM A SENIOR !! xD xD
i am in the 3rd class.
phew ! i am happy wad i am in now.
i got new classmates, a new start !
my teachers are fine....
XXX is teaching me again !


but i am looking forward to this.
i am.

=DD at least.
i wont be crying?

nah !

how u think bout my blog!!