Thursday, January 8, 2009

almost fun

I am now part of K2C. i am not K1D anymore.
hey ! it's a new year now. and it's going to be a week settling in.
well i think i m quite satisfied being in pcghs. since i didnt liked it that much last year
maybe it's the mood change throughout the holidays.
i have to wait for my lil cousin to be in form 1 !! xD
exciting huh?
maybe. (:

anyway. today is another same normal day. ugh.
but i think class sucks since everyone was so.... quiet and unactive during english and science.
sometimes when i talk to them, they didnt response
but i love them ! xD
yong fei was so high wif me .. until xia0 ji have to swtting in front of us. !
hahs~
and nee nee is yongfei's posie gua...joking ! x)
and i am the 可爱大牌的级长!
my classmates gave me that nickname.
Lols !

hope everything goes right ! x)

how u think bout my blog!!