Sunday, February 8, 2009

braces ~!

AWWW MIGOSHHH !!
SORRY I DIDNT TOUCH MY BLOG FOR SEVERAL WEEKS !
OR MAYBE A MONTH !
well, honestly, i've been lazyyy
heh ~=x
ps ~
coz i sick for two days , on the 5th and 6th so no nid to go to school ~
yahoo ,
but the homework kept by XIAO JI. great so i cant do anything but blogging and sleeping , or writing my story ~
anyways.
i got braces.
I AINT TAKING PICTURES...
Lol !
and you noe what's the worst?!
i cant take my PASSPORT PIC. coz i smiled like DAISY DUCK. my smile sucks !
so . i cant smile. becoz of BRACES !
ugghhhh
but school's disciplin wan mar, so i took it.
i took 7 times keep say NO NO NO so the uncle angry de , then say SUANLE .
==
haih.
Jolene keeep laughing at me =(
sien larh !

teeth also pain cant eat my fave food ,
buble gum also cannot !
NOOO
for ur info , i slimmed 2 kg ~
HOHO!
can wear Levi's JEANS LIAO ~~!@!!!
><''

how u think bout my blog!!