Saturday, February 28, 2009

SORRY

I am a lazy girl thats why i din update my blogs
i am not proud of it , but quite satisfied .
==''

aiyo. nowadays everyone gt blog . i teach wan !!
(claps)but all pro than me .
dono why maybe i am too clever. the cleverness upgraded when it reaches someone else's brain.

hmm thesedays ah... nth happen but bad luck.
i din get good luck u tau ?!
got lah. once nia.
thanks to pn.goo , i pulled up my socks. (disiplin teacher). so later din caught and deduct marks .
poor nee nee deduct 2marks.
but she still let her socks low low.
i noe cool but getting ur marks deduckted is so not cool.
=D

hahahahathe bad luck IS.
XXX is stupid !!\
she say i din bring my latihan for small test, so she don let me marks .
i noe it's my fault .
i am wrong
but in the second place, being a teacher is bout tolerance.
if u din tolerate wif the students they wont tolerate wif u !
u tau tak !?
siao lang ...
haih.
so i got 2 marks flew away dy .
sad lahh !!=(

nothing goes smoothly !

GOT GOT GOT !
hahaahaha
coz many days din write le so need to talk a lot
LETS CHAT.
==''

i got new hp le !!
W910i !!
WHITE AND GOLD DE !
i am so damn happycoz the memory 2G enuf me to keep a lot of songs
song lo i tell you. can ten to my frens
ben lai my hp is the ... er .. most normal
NOT NOW GUYS !!
HOHOHO
hahahahahaha
slide eh !
gok can shake
i noe i sounded like hillBILLY.
that's why yong fei nee they all , and liuxe , jolene called me UNCLE BILLY
so if u r wondering why my name in MSN is billy.
that's why
if u wan to here country ppl sound call me
=D
haha
siao/.
now u tau lah, yan ...
hah.
keep tuning.

woi yujun ah .. my blog so plain
help me lah.
adui .

how u think bout my blog!!