Saturday, February 28, 2009

LEO

today after my activity i go to leo club wif yong fei and liuxe.
haih
they all wear pants and all. i have to wear my BLUE PINAFORE so pai kua u noe..
haih.
why larh !

i baru tau that some people gt join leo WITH ME
why so sui ....
although i din care but i keep on praying to stay as far as possible,. except some occassions
i quit choral.s coz of them .
nt jz them la i have other reason .
*wink*
haha.

yan keep asking me wad reasons . hard to tell.
it's the hole i cant mend.
sui la me.

but thank god i got yf, lx, and my banana fren.
when i go thr i saw chee yuen chi (高仔)and wan xin , and also peiyi (she looks like zhihang !)
xD
then we talk talk talk
yf sit at peiyi's legs !
HOHO
she tot she is boss coz she's the highest among all of us
ps. she sitting on top we sat on the floor.
yf would never be tall.!
ps ps lah =X
hahahaha

xD

someone ah .... she wan to be the form 3 wakil then , also gt other ppl lah, she then go outside let us all vote.
SHE DIN BE THE WAKIL
hohohohohohoho
we vote for lim xinying , my classmate her badminton keat ah !
hahaha
congrats xy !
hahahahaha
someone looks down
hahahahahaha
i sui,x)

they also keep looking beh syok coz i join leo.
who cares ?!

how u think bout my blog!!