Saturday, March 28, 2009

60 . EARTH HOUR

IT'S DARK ... just now .

and i am looking thru the window to see whether are there still ppl switching the lights on .

sadly, yes ,
THERE ARE LIGHTS !!!!
i cant believe why are there so many idiotic people out there aint givin' a helping hand to our mother earth.
i mean ... u maybe ARE having a reason to swtich the lights on .
but HEY, did u see the ads?
thy are callin us to switch off the lights for an HOUR !!
jst one .
cant u stop wad u r doing and just switch the lights off ..
sheesshhh ....


okay stop scolding people and ......................................


when i saw the clock pointing at 8.35 i was like omigosh , quick ! switch off the lights.
my mom scolded me insane.
duhh .. like i care .
i was trying to HELP ? hello ?
==

my dad, me, lil bro , lil sis . sat at the living room and talked bout ghosts.
=D
yea . ghosts
but my lil bro chickened out ,
hahahaha
so my dad changed his topic into ... umm MOTIVATION STORIES .
it sounds geeky, but ... i liked it .

although it's about blind ppl, frogs chasing to climb the KLCC... monkeys ... dumb doctors ....
but i really had a great time .


=D

GO EARTH !
GO EARTH !!
GO EARTH !!

how u think bout my blog!!