Sunday, March 15, 2009

The day !

Today ah ... got leo club orientation.
our seniro said , 5 PM finish ... but ah ... she mistaken and gave us the wrong information
so after our orientation test ah !
THE EMCEE said. U CAN GO NOW.

during the test:

we all ... 作弊...
Alex say this is the COOLEST TEST EVER.
Lol...
she keep copying , of coz cool lah
.. ==''


wtf? we all ... reallyshocked then don care .. walk out and called our parents.
yf and kh suggested goin to mcdonalds .. bt too far .. so we cancelled .
haih..
i then wait my mom wait till wan die le ..
yf go back.. alex also.. then CYC.. then ..left me and kh..
bt eventually i won .
;P
srry kh ~
haha

then yujun and zhi hang called me to go to qb wif them
sui bian .
i went back home and take a quick bath then off to qb.
they ben lai call me wait at coffee bean .

manazai call me to go baskin robbins ..
haih... suakk..
then i walk to BR. then they were upstairs and called my name "VENETIA!" then i look up ..
they were there. i tot they call me to go up ..
but ... acutally is they say they call me wait, they come down
BUT I STUPID ! I GO UP AND CANT FIND THEM THEN LOOK DOWN SAW THEM SITTIN THERE SO SYO0K..
haih ..goodness....==''

then zhihang belanja me eat BR. hoho ~ thx , zhi .
hope u see this
he bcom tall also

nicholas oh also cut hair, then yujun bcom fat.. the other guy i dono .. and i also saw yuhui's bro .
COOL....
hahaha ==''
(nolah)

move on .. zhi hang left me and the others and went to watch MARLEY AND ME .
which wad the guys said is the 狗戏.
...=='' swt u tau ...

i am speechless when walking and find it hard to communicate wif them
they really... lame ....
don angry if see this .

then they go play the arcade.. which is boring .. bt see them play game also fun lah . (...)
hah .

yujun keep lose to nicholas oh . HOh ~
then after playing they sat down at the bench ...

thinking or suggesting WHERE TO GO .
vry long lo they think where to go keep asking me , i paiseh dare nt say .
==
LOL.
then i walk by my own , they follow me behind.
i say they walk slow
their excuse is .
保护你,以免有色狼那个那个. LOL?

(lots of things happen)

then Oh go back le , i follow him to the entrance and say BYE BYE .. (swt)
after that i called yujun asking them where are they. they call me go coffee bean saying oh is there..
then i ma run to the coffee bean loh . manazai they say oh not there
TMD !!!!! ==

when they are callin oh i think yuhui's cousin saw oh at the bus stop.
it was raining , but we still cross the road to find him .

i saw lee kwan cheng there .
he say he noe me , coz ting yi noe me .
then i noe he is kwan cheng le .
xD

he vry tall lo !
(i think u noe why i put orange.. ) haha .
i snatch umbrella wif him also hard. .. ==
i today stim la ..
also go talk wif the STRANGER .. who came from MADAGASCAR...
LOL...


typical day huh ?
[ps din take pics. ] xD

conclusion : today is a swt day . but fun . (:

how u think bout my blog!!