Thursday, March 26, 2009

TEST OVER !!

yo ~~
test is finally over !!!
wooooooo !!

actually i didnt got a chance to shout wif the whole class..
coz the laz subject is SIVIK.. then i slept .. when teacher call "MONITOR " "MONITOR"
then i still sleeping ... zzZ
i think is xiao ji or yong fei poke me , then i ban ban open my eyes.
they all tell me teacher wan me to collect the papers..
then i stim 5 seconds... looking blankly .. (according to xiao ji )

stud xiao ji larr !@!!

after exam ... it was sejarah..
then dono why the teacher gave out the papers...
i found out i got 76 (will be 86) coz add the project markah .
so it's an 86 then
bt WEI CHING gt 96 !
she so bian tai de !
geng la !

haih ..i got 86 means little ler... T^T

555 !!!!
but ... also suan OK le la .
roxy ~~~ i m coming !!!!!

we made fun of xiao ji when it was KH time ...
yinyee and me ki siao wif pingyuan when i do the ZHI ZHEN 哥 collection .
LOLS !!!


it was fun .


疯狂地过着每一天.
已经好久没那么的开心了.
这个才是真正的我吧……
前方还有我预想不到的转角呢……
可是,还是做好现在就好了……
别想太多~~~
;D

how u think bout my blog!!