Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lame

Lame lame lame day
and i today also vry bad luck
first , early in the morning.
it's a headstart of my bad luck.
my head is in deep pain and my stomach hurts like hell.
awh .
but when sitting down it only hurt a lil' bit but standing, awh , hurts.
so i sat down on the couch to join my lil bro to watch tv.
i think it is mulan
yea it's mulan
long time nvr watch dy

still rmb laz time really liked it a lot. (:

then i went bathing , and continue watching

watch finish liao go into rooom , but my stomach too pain, then i keep running in and out from the toilet and into the room
and later from the room to the toilet, AGAIN.
great.

then i crawled up my blankies and soft toys and hugged them in Pain.
isnt that... tragedy??

i decided to eat the mighty pain killer DES. hahaa . =D
eat le, then got 1 minute PAIN LIKE REAL HELL !
after that, NO PAIN!
woo hoo , baybeh !~! ><''

then i can move in and dance,
then i called my mom and suggested nt goin to tuition
(i m happy)
she also suggest the same thing
so bye bye tuition
but i promised her i will revise since test is COMING SOON.
well.
i did revise.

from 12.30 PM to >>> 5.30 PM
i revising/
OMG i bcoming guai zai .
aiya i ben lai ma vry guai liao de .

right



RIGHT ???

x3

XOXO

how u think bout my blog!!