Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Delay... paiseh ...

I CUT MY HAIR !!
woo ~
maybe u think that's umm.. suckish but i think i feel relaxed with my new hairstlye which is short. since i m studying in a strict strict school (:

before getting my hair cut . see my brother? he's so obnoxious . ==''

still not the time to show u my NEW haircut. me and my mom, together wif my lil bro and lil sis went to a japanese restaurant.

there were tons of japanese mangas.... and that was one of them . i thought i was going to have a GREAT time reading them ..


BUT ...
notice anything ??? O.O

WTF ! IT'S JAPANESE !!!!.... ==

isnt that funny ? my bro thinks one of the guy is hawt. hell yeah ...
BWAHHAHAHAHAHA here it is ~~
picture of the day ~~ ><>

my bro eating chikie chikie bam bam ,
it's chicken, if u are wondering .
i had fish ..
i love fish ..
and u guys ! >< ;P




how u think bout my blog!!